Report a Road Concern

Please be aware, to utilize any of the "Report a Road Concern" forms you must first create a user account.

Use these forms to report a concern on a County Road. If you are not sure if the concern is on a County Road please use the Who Is Responsible page to identify which agency to contact.

Mailbox Damaged by a Plow

Every year Chisago County Public Works gets calls about damaged mailboxes do to snow plowing. The County will not fix or repair damaged mailboxes unless it is a Minnesota Department of Transportation approved swinging arm mailbox and the plow itself physically has hit the mailbox causing the damage. For more information regarding Mailboxes please visit our Swing-Away Mailbox Page.

Report a Dead Animal on a County Road

Report a General Concern on a County Road

Report a Pothole

Report a Road Construction Project Question or Concern

Report a Road Sign, Street Light or Traffic Signal Concern