Forms, Applications & Resources
Green Acres Information
- Green Acres Addendum Form (PDF)
Each parcel that is being enrolled in the program needs to have an addendum attached to the Green Acres application.
- Green Acres Application (PDF)
This application is used for a single owner or married couple.
- Green Acres Application (Entity Owned) (PDF)
This application is used for multiple owners, i.e. family farm corporations or partnerships.
- Green Acres Fact Sheet (PDF)
- Online Property Assessment Review Form
Please complete and submit this form and the appraiser for your area will review and contact you as soon as possible via phone or email as requested.
Rural Preserve Information
- Rural Preserve Application (PDF)
If there is non productive land on your parcel that was properly enrolled in green acres in 2008, or can now be properly enrolled, you may apply for the rural preserve program. On January 2, 2013 the non productive land currently enrolled in green acres will be removed.
- Rural Preserve Fact Sheet (PDF)
Veteran (Disabled) Fact Sheet and Applications
- Market Value Exclusion on Homestead Property of Disabled Veterans, Primary Family Caregivers (PDF)
- Disabled Veterans 70% or More Disability Application (PDF)
- Disabled Veterans 100% Total and Permanent Disability Application (PDF)
- Disabled Veterans Surviving Spouse Application (PDF)
- Disabled Veterans Caregiver Application (PDF)