Vital Statistics

Choose a topic from the box on the left to learn more.

Other Helpful Information

Birth and/or Death Information

Minnesota Department of Health/Office of Vital Records

Find a Grave- Search or browse cemeteries and grave records for every-day and famous people from around the world. Helpful when researching genealogy.

Notary/Apostille Information

Minnesota Secretary of State

Passports (not available at Chisago County Government Center)

US Department of State