Effective February 22, 2016, Probation began accepting online payments (credit/debit card or electronic check) for the following fees:
- Chemical Use Assessment Fee
- Domestic Abuse Investigation Fee
- Driving With Care Fee
- Intensive Supervision Fee
- Local Correctional Fee
- Pre Trial Fee
- Testing Fee
- UA Confirmation Fee
Please note that court costs/fines/restitution are to be paid to Chisago County Court Administration. Probation does not accept payments for these costs.
Please use the following link: Online Payment of Probation Fees.
Note: A 2.5% ($2.00 minimum) fee will be assessed when paying with a credit/debit card or a $1.50 fee will be assessed for eChecks up to $10,000. Also, you must enter your case number EXACTLY as it appears on your documents.
- What does Probation do?
- Where are you located?
- Who is my Probation Officer?
- What is the Local Correctional Fee? Why do I need to pay it?
- Can I pay my Probation Fees with a credit card, debit card or electronic check?
- When paying Probation Fees, can I make a partial payment?
- Can I pay my Probation Program Fees over the phone?
- Do I need to submit a separate payment if I'm paying on more than one Probation Fee online or in person with a credit/debit card?
- If I owe more than one Probation Fee, can I write one check?
- How can I make a fine payment?