Central Collections

Central Collections will accept online payments (credit/debit card or electronic check) for the following payments that have gone into default.

  • Jail Room and Board
  • Lien Release Fee
  • Mobile Home Taxes
  • Probation Fee
  • Recovery of Insufficient Fees

Central Collections is responsible for processing payments on accounts from various departments that have gone into default. Central Collections can only accept payments if one of our departments has turned your account over to them to collect AND you have received a collection letter from Chisago County Central Collections. If you need to make payments on different accounts that are in default and we are collecting for multiple departments you MUST enter and process them separately. Please use the following link to enter your Online Payment for the exact post of payment to your account: Online Payment to Central Collections.

Note: A 2.5% ($2.00 minimum) fee will be assessed when paying with a credit/debit card or a $1.50 fee will be assessed for eChecks up to $10,000.

Depending on the type of payment you are making you must enter your 'Mobile Parcel Number' or 'Debtor Name (First - Middle - and Last)' Exactly as it appears on your documents.