How do I pay the judgment?
The Court recommends that payment be made directly to the creditor (the party you owe money to). Remember, judgment records are public and credit bureaus routinely take information from them. If your judgment is not paid before it becomes final, it may have an adverse affect on your credit rating.

When you pay the creditor, obtain a statement of payment called a Satisfaction of Judgment from the party you paid and file it with the court. If this is not done, your record will show an unsatisfied judgment, which may affect your credit rating.

Show All Answers

1. Do you have a claim to file in Conciliation Court?
2. Where do you file a claim in Conciliation Court?
3. How do I pay the judgment?