Can I get a copy of my court record?

Contact Court Administration, which is located on the top level of the Government Center in Room 358. Email Court Administration, or call 651-213-7010 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. What does Probation do?
2. Where are you located?
3. Who is my Probation Officer?
4. What is the Local Correctional Fee? Why do I need to pay it?
5. Can I pay my Probation Fees with a credit card, debit card or electronic check?
6. When paying Probation Fees, can I make a partial payment?
7. Can I pay my Probation Program Fees over the phone?
8. Do I need to submit a separate payment if I'm paying on more than one Probation Fee online or in person with a credit/debit card?
9. If I owe more than one Probation Fee, can I write one check?
10. How can I make a fine payment?
11. How much is my fine?
12. Is there a warrant out for me?
13. Can I get an extension on my fine?
14. How can I request a different court date?
15. Can I get a copy of my court record?