Do I have to live in Chisago County?
Yes. For Chisago County to license you as a foster care provider, you must live in Chisago County. If you do not, you can check with the county that you live in.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to live in Chisago County?
2. Do I need to live in a house?
3. Do I have to be married?
4. Can I be a single parent?
5. How old do I need to be?
6. Can I work outside of my home?
7. Who pays for the child's medical expenses?
8. Can a foster child share a room with my child?
9. How long do foster children stay in foster homes?
10. Can I adopt a foster child?
11. Will I be paid for taking care of a foster child?
12. Are family foster care payments taxable income?
13. What do I have to do to become a licensed provider?