Can I resolve a short-term rental related issue online?

Yes, you can try to resolve your short-term rental related issue by visiting the Tips Page with Host Compliance.

Their system will walk you thru the process. You simply need to choose what best describes the issue you are reporting from the following options:

  • Unauthorized short-term rental
  • Loud party
  • Disturbances or trespassing issues
  • Trash related problems
  • Fraudulent owner occupation
  • Violations of occupancy limits
  • General noise issues
  • Advertising violation
  • Other types of nuisances.

Show All Answers

1. What is a Short-Term Rental Unit?
2. How are Short-Term Rentals regulated in Chisago County?
3. How do I obtain a Short-Term Rental License?
4. How many people can visit and occupy a Short-Term Rental?
5. What are the general license requirements of a Short-Term Rental in Chisago County?
6. What's the penalty for operating an unlicensed Short-Term Rental property or violating the County Short-Term Rental Licensing Ordinance or license provisions?
7. How is the County managing and monitoring compliance with the new Short-Term Rental Licensing Ordinance?
8. What are the quiet hours and parking requirements for a Short-Term Rental?
9. How do I report a complaint about a Short-Term Rental property or report an unlicensed Short-Term Rental property?
10. Can I resolve a short-term rental related issue online?
11. How will the Short-Term Rental Licensing Ordinance be enforced?