Where can I find a bench mark?

We have 23 High Accuracy Reference Network (HARN) as well as bench marks at various locations around the county. We also have a few along a couple of the newly constructed roads. Contact the County Surveyor by calling 651-213-8711.

Show All Answers

1. Who should I contact to find the coordinates of my property corners?
2. Are you able to assist with street naming and house numbering?
3. Does the County have section breakdown information and corner ties?
4. Do you have a copy of the survey of my property?
5. Do you have topographic maps?
6. How much does a property survey cost?
7. Where can I find a bench mark?
8. Where can I obtain flood zone information?