Can I purchase a new Mailbox?

 The County has swing-away mailbox supports and posts available to residents who live along the county highway system. Please call ahead at 651-213-8700 prior to purchasing mailbox supports. More information can be found on Chisago County’s Mailbox Page.

Anyone installing or replacing their mailbox support and/or post must call Gopher State One Call (GSOC) to request locates on all utilities placed in the County Right-of-Way before digging.

Show All Answers

1. I live on a County Road and our mailbox was hit by a plow truck. How do I get a new one?
2. Can I purchase a new Mailbox?
3. My mailbox was damaged by a car, who do I contact?