Is this property Abstract or Torrens?

Check the platted property Abstract/Torrens list and if you need further information, call the recorder's office at 651-213-8580. You will need to provide us with the legal description of the property in question.

Platted Abstract/Torrens List

Show All Answers

1. Can I access land records via the internet?
2. What needs to be on a document for recording purposes?
3. Is this property Abstract or Torrens?
4. Where can I get blank forms to transfer property?
5. Will the Recorder's/Registrar's Office help me fill out my forms?
6. Can I submit a document for recording electronically?