How can I pay my ticket?

Payable tickets may be paid:

  • In person at the Chisago County Court Administration Department
  • By mail
    • Minnesota Court Payment Center
      P.O. Box 898
      Willmar, MN 56201
    • Send check or money order, no cash
    • Include your file or citation number
  • Over the telephone
    • 1-800-657-3611
    • 651-281-3219
  • Online

To determine your fine amount, contact Court Administration within 10 days prior to the court date written on the citation / ticket at 651-213-7010.

Show All Answers

1. How can I pay my ticket?
2. What if I can't pay my fine on the day of court?
3. How can I contest the ticket?
4. My ticket is in warrant status. What do I need to do?
5. My driver's license was suspended for an unpaid fine. What can I do?
6. How do I get my driver's license back?
7. I have insurance on my vehicle and still received a ticket for no proof of insurance. What do I do?